Woody’s Trucking is looking for qualified drivers to join our team.
Are you ready for a new rewarding job opportunity?
Woody’s Trucking offers refrigerated transportation, specializing in building long-term relationships with customers offering food-grade product. Full-time and part-time truck driver jobs available.
Current Truck Driver Openings
Regional Truck Driver
Woody’s Trucking is seeking an experienced truck driver with a current CDL and DOT Medical Card that is interested in driving regional routes in the in the five-state area of MN, ND, SD, WI, IA. You’ll be home every weekend! Woody’s Trucking supplies quality, well-maintained equipment, benefits and competitive pay.
Over-The-Road Truck Driver – California Route
Drive regular routes to California in this open over-the-road truck driving position. This route will have you traveling 8-10 days and then back home. Woody’s Trucking supplies quality, well-maintained equipment, benefits and competitive pay.
Truck Driver Jobs
- Local – Routes in Minnesota. Home every night.
- Regional – Routes in the five-state area of MN, ND, SD, WI, IA. Traveling four nights on average.
- Over-The-Road – Nationwide routes, with dedicated California and Pennsylvania lanes. Traveling eight nights on average.
- Current Health Card
- Current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Competitive pay
- Mileage pay, all miles paid
- Stop pay
- Per diem bonus
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Flexible scheduling
- Modern equipment
- Electronic logs
- Full-service truck leases ensure well-maintained trucks and minimal down time